Friday, January 29, 2021

Boot Up


 

It’s hard to describe how you feel when you feel nothing. Did you ever feel nothing? Not tired, useless, empty. NOTHING. All systems shut down. Body. Soul. Spirit.

 

Today I told God I was totally depleted.  I needed a BOOT UP. This helped my computer. Why not me?

 

Definition:To boot up is to start up a computer system by providing it with the required electrical power and loading the startup services until the operating system is loaded. It refers to the process of starting a computer from a dead or offline state, thus making it available to perform any computing operation.


Yes, I definitely needed sufficient Holy Spirit power loaded into me to change me from this dead and offline state. Only then could I perform the operations that were required of me.

I sat in my prayer chair and did nothing to help myself. I couldn’t. Bible verse after Bible verse came flowing into my spirit and through to my mind. 

I think He told me this boot up would take longer than usual. 

That’s okay. I’m not going anywhere until He recharges me. His power in me is the only power that is effective for me to perform any operation. Loving. Teaching. Helping. Comforting. Breathing. 

I seem to be showing signs of life. So I got my computer to share with you while I sit here.

"And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." IS.58: 11(KJV).

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers